- there is a sustainable treehouse community
- in the middle of the costa rican rainforest
- people can zipline from house to house
- they have wi-fi ARE YOU SHITTING ME WHY DON’T I LIVE THERE RIGHT NOW
- SALLY: The capital of the Philippines is Manila. Its president is Ferdinand Marcos. Its national language is Tagalog, but many of its inhabitants speak Spanish, due to its colonial past. And the national product is?
- JULIE (indifferent): I don't know. Manila envelopes?
Face your life, its pain, its pleasure, leave no path untaken.
Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book (via kari-shma)
FUCKING ASSHOLE NUMBER 2
YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
You deserve good things, and I want to be one of them.
If the full moon loves you, why worry about the stars?
wow so true.